Sunday, May 8, 2011

AdviseHer

Hi!

I am officially returning to the blogosphere, inspired by two events in my life:

1.  I am finished with my undergraduate career
College, where did you go?  4 years flew by so fast.  Now that I have more time on my hands and more energy to write things other than essays, this blog will be the outlet for my superb compositional skill and random musings, with or without an audience.

2.  I am part of a start-up, called AdviseHer
A group of my favorite Georgetown women and I started a website where we hope to provide real insight and real advice to real girls.  We share a belief in the power of women and the need for women to develop strong mentorship networks at a young age.  We particularly want to emphasize how it is not only okay to march to the beat to your own drum, but also aim to encourage girls to take pride in and to capitalize on their quirks.  It's still in its beginning stages and we're ironing out some kinks, but check out the website, ask questions, and give us feedback!

More to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment