Monday, June 6, 2011

Chicago

I spent the last couple days of May in an atypically cold Chicago hanging out with my friends Peter and Danielle.  I have become a master at third-wheeling them (hi guys!), and we had ourselves a fun time walking the streets of Chicago and eating deep dish pizza.  It has been years since I had had some, and boy was I excited :)  They had just eaten at Lou Malnati's (which I'm partial to) a couple days prior, so we ventured into Giordano's, the other Chi-town staple, so that they could compare the two.  Check out some pics below:

 "everybody should believe in something. i believe i'll have another pizza." wise words.


 hungry and bored waiting for pizza

 Y-U-M

 peter and danielle, and a shot of the city for good measure

Another two days were spent hanging out with my high school friends Claire and Sarah.  Love them.  Best part?  Sarah's dog.  I had a secret ploy to steal him, then thought better of it.

unfortunately, he's named lambeau after packers field...

Update on Athens and Santorini to follow!  Thankfully, those pictures are much sunnier...

No comments:

Post a Comment