Friday, June 3, 2011

Nostalgia

I finally got around to uploading some of my graduation pictures to my computer today!  Have a look...

Senior Ball
It was held inside Union Station, which takes the occasion to a whole new level of regal.  Everyone was dressed all fancy!  I wore a short black-and-white number by BCBG, along with a pair of white cutout patent leather oxfords and some red lip stain.  No heels for me :(  I had busted my ankle a few days before and it still hurt when I put on heels (trust me, I tried!).  I tried to channel my inner Coco Chanel and rock the menswear-inspired shoes.  I think I pulled them off alright; I wish I had a picture to show you.
 the fam

 
 the crowd

Graduation
Held in front of our postcard building Healy Hall. We graduated at 9am, which meant that we had to line up at 7:30am...it was a struggle. But I made it! No stumbling across the stage, either.
 the parents watching us process in

 with two of my best friends, robert and peter

 the fam

probably discussing important real-life issues...like where we're getting lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment